*Notice: This post was posted before in my Multiply account which I happened to deactivate.



So recently, I received a text from an online teaching company saying that the training starts on Monday. Whew! That was fast, huh? I was just starting on my bloglife when something is putting an end to it.
I'm not sure if I want this, though. I mean, I'm very, truly sure that I don't want this job. But I've been looking on to something that I can be busy at.
Teaching is not my thing. Kids, most especially, aren't my thing. I'm not aware which kind of people I'm gonna be lecturing, though. But whoever they are, I'm never a teacher at heart. Plus, when I was taking the test in that office, I can hear the "teachers" speaking so exquisitely but irritatingly nice to the students. I am not nice. NOT NICE. I CAN'T BE NICE.


If you happen to read my first blog, by the way, I made a grammatical error on my second sentence (for now, I presume). "I'm not good at words" should be "I'm not good with words." There. No wonder I can't sleep. This blogging thing is not doing me any good. I can't sleep because I made a simple error! Usually, I sleep before or past midnight. Hmmm.
Now, I'm getting sleepy. Again. I'm gonna try sleeping. Again. I'll turn off my laptop. Again. Continue this Entry. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment