What Would Wilx Doth?

*Notice: This post was posted before in my Multiply account which I happened to deactivate.


You see, I'm not a blogger. I'm not good at words (so excuse me if you happen to be reading this, either because you're one of my friend list or just someone who mistakenly clicked a link leading to my blog. Can't believe I'm actually owning a blog! or is this a blog???), and I don't even use em consistently, interpersonal, at least.


I was watching Chuck, then got rooted on one of Morgan's uncanny theory, WWMD: "What Would Morgan Do?" Yes, like those bracelets stating WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?). So it struck me. What would I do??? If you must know, I'm not a fan of Chuck, no offense to some. So why am i watching it? Because up to now, I still don't have a job! I'm kinda picky, so I don't just accept job offers randomly. I want my dream job. But unfortunately, it's not going my way. What a bummer.


So I'm giving up. I applied to some alternative jobs that might cover up my needs and my boredom. Actually, I have signed a contract from a call center two weeks back. Yes, two weeks back. So why am I still wondering what to do? Because the contract says my training's gonna start on the 27th of July. I like the account I signed for though, because I can get commissions.. Easy money.
Then another misfortune occurred last night. I got a call from the HR, and the caller said that I will be put on a longer hold until 7th of August! Wtf?!? ANOTHER MONTH!?! And not just that, they transferred me to another account which doesn't have commissions (inbound, I reckon), but same salary. Meaning to say, less income.


NO DREAM JOB + LOW INCOME = UNHAPPY


So now, back to my concept of writing. I'm making a blog which I call, triple double u doth, or, What Would Wilx Doth? (Oh, I made the logo btw. Hihi.)
In one month of waiting for my training to start, I think it's driving me nuts doing nothing! For the past weeks of doing that, I felt so useless. Very unproductive. And I'm very NOT liking it. I even thought this is leading me to depression. Is it? I hope not. :/




So last night, I searched some workshops that last for a month and that are cheap. There were two that gave me interest: audio training and pottery. My problem with audio training is: class starts today. So I'm not gonna waste a day or two if I will be spending the same amount of money the others did. And then there's pottery. It doesn't have a specific schedule for classes; class is continuous from tuesdays to saturdays. And the most sessions would be ten sessions, two hours a session. So I'm still giving it a consideration.


But still, that's like 20 hours pottery over 720 hours of doing blah... O_o


Sigh.. This is so hard for me.


Perhaps your comments and suggestion are very welcome (Here's the scary part. If I get none: bad advertising / content, if I get some: possibly negative thoughts that might stop me from blogging, haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment